Successive Queensland governments have had strategies aimed at delivering digital services that:
- meet people’s needs
- foster better collaboration and connectivity
- build trust in government services.
The government intends to position Queensland as a leader in digital government now and in the future. It has developed a range of government programs and initiatives intended to deliver on this commitment.
This audit will assess the design and implementation of the strategies to deliver on the government’s commitment.
This audit will assess how effectively the Queensland Government is delivering digital and information technology improvements to provide outcomes for Queenslanders.
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning
- Department of Housing and Public Works.