The Queensland Government’s Digital 1st Advancing Our Digital Future 2017–21 strategy commits the government to designing, developing and delivering digital services that:
- ‘truly meet people’s needs’
- foster better collaboration and connectivity
- build trust in government services.
The government’s stated aim is to position Queensland as a leader in digital government now and in the future. The strategy identifies a range of government programs and initiatives intended to deliver on this commitment.
This audit will assess the design and implementation of the strategy to determine whether it is delivering on the government’s commitment.
This audit will assess how effective agencies are in delivering the Queensland Government Digital Strategy 2017–21.
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning
- Department of Housing and Public Works.