We can only process applications that are deemed valid.
To be deemed valid, an application must:
- be lodged using an approved application form
- be accompanied by an application fee (only payable for RTI requests)
- be accompanied by evidence of a person's identity (only applicable to IP requests)
- include evidence of the agent's authority (only applicable if an agent is acting for an applicant seeking personal information)
- give sufficient information concerning the requested documents
- state an address to which notices may be sent.
The QAO can accept the following types of payments: direct debit, cash, or cheque.
We do not have the facilities to process credit card payments.