Improving oversight and governance, and providing transparent information on cancelled projects, will help manage the risk of project failure. Our guide shares advice on:
- software as service contracts
- defining contract deliverables
- relying on consultants and contractors
- staff capacity
- impacts of major changes mid-project
- organisational culture
- project steering committees
- statutory officers’ roles.
We prepared this guide with our report Effectiveness of the State Penalties Enforcement Registry ICT reform (Report 10: 2019–20). The lessons learned from this ICT project are pertinent for all entities leading or implementing technology projects.
Via our blog, we provide some advice on: